We’re very excited about our brand new consumer leaflet on sleep ‘The Good-Night Guide’ that is packed with seven practical steps to achieving a good night’s sleep. It replaces our Sleep Good Feel Good Guide which was 10 years old! Achieving a good night’s sleep is a problem for an awful lot of people, with [...]
Latest Blog Posts
Sleep: we all do it, but nearly half of us don’t do it well. With those kinds of figures, it’s no surprise that many of you have made the decision to sleep better in 2013! To make this your most well-rested year follow our top tips for getting a better night’s sleep. • Keep regular [...]
Are you thinking about buying a new bed in the January sales? Buying a new bed is a big investment, but one that’s worth it – and even more so if your New Year’s resolution is to sleep better. A good night’s sleep makes us all feel so much better and a comfortable, supportive bed [...]
Follow @thesleepcouncil on Twitter
- Don’t forget it’s National Bed Month in March January 22, 2013
- NEW SLEEP COUNCIL GUIDE TO A GREAT NIGHT’S SLEEP January 11, 2013
- Struggling To Sleep? Check Out Our New Sleep Leaflet January 8, 2013
- Is Your New Year’s Resolution To Get Better Sleep? January 4, 2013
- Francesca: Great Advises! It's incredibly hard to think abou...
- Lisa Artis: We agree with you. People definitely don't switch...
- Frances Hunt: Just from personal observation I think people stru...
- Lisa Artis: Hi Daphne, I'm sorry to hear you have such awful ...
A mattress that looks OK, may not actually be OK, that’s the hitch.
Find out more.